LEARN TOOLS & TECHNIQUES FOR A HAPPIER LIFE
25 – 26 June 2018, International Convention Centre, Sydney
Don't miss the world's largest conference on happiness and wellbeing! For more information visit https://happinessanditscauses.com.au/
• What really makes us glad to be alive?
• What are the inner experiences that make life worthwhile?
• When do we experience ‘flow’ – a state of joy, creativity and total involvement?
• What does the research show about the beneficial effects of ‘flow’ on our happiness and wellbeing?
• How can we actively bring ‘flow’ into our lives at work, at play and in our relationships?
• Learning to live in harmony with ourselves, our society and the greater universe.
Professor Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi, USA, one of the greatest psychologists of our time, pioneering researcher into optimal experience or ‘flow’ and best-selling author of Flow: The classic work on how to achieve happiness