Don’t forget to subscribe: http://bit.ly/1ocCqit
Available on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/ph/album/segundo/id845192360?i=845192645
Yael Yuzon of Sponge Cola performing ‘Segundo’, taken from the album, Philpop 2013.
Welcome to Universal Records’ page! We are the number one independent record label in the Philippines. Home of the best Original Pilipino Music (OPM) artists, our roster includes Gary Valenciano, Regine Velasquez, Ogie Alcasid, Noel Cabangon, Christian Bautista, Gloc-9, Sam Concepcion, Parokya ni Edgar, Sponge Cola, Kamikazee, Calalily, and more.
Subscribe to our channel for exclusive videos including official music videos, lyric videos, album previews and album launch invitations!
Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/universalrecordsphfanpage
Follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/universalrecph
To vote for SEGUNDO ( by: PAUL ARMESIN interpreted by: YAEL YUZON OF SPONGE COLA):
Text P9 and SEND to 5656
Exclusive to Smart, Talk' N Text and Sun Cellular subscribers (1 Peso per text)
The finalists to the 2013 Philippine Popular Music Festival (PhilPop) debunks naysayers' claim that OPM is dead. In fact, the 12 entries highlight the versatility of the Filipino songwriter as the songs represent almost all genres, highlighted by a unique Pinoy touch.
Yael Yuzon of Sponge Cola for "Segundo" (Written by Paul Armesin)
Sponge Cola's frontman Yael Yuzon lends his distinct vocals to Segundo, a catchy song that tackles the importance of using time wisely. Yael is behind the band's hit songs like Gemini, Jeepney, Bitiw, XGF, Kay Tagal Kitang Hinintay, and Tambay, which earned for the band the coveted Diamond Record Award. Currently, his band is part of the elite Tanduay First Five.
1. Christian Bautista for "Araw, Ulap, Langit" (written by Marlon Barnuevo)
2. Jose and Wally for "Askal" (written by Ganny Brown)
3. Sam Concepcion, Tippy Dos Santos and Quest for "Dati" (written by Thyro Alfaro and Yumi Lacsamana)
4. Ney Dimaculangan for "Kung 'Di Man" (written by Johnoy Danao)
5. Sitti and Julianne Tarroja for "Pansamantagal" (Written by Jungee Marcelo)
6. Joey Ayala, Gloc-9 featuring Denise Barbacena and Silverfilter for "Papel" (written by Joey Ayala)
7. Kimpoy Feliciano for "Sana Pinatay Mo Na Lang Ako" (written by Myrus Apacible)
8. Karylle for "Sa'yo Na Lang Ako" (written by Lara Maigue)
9. Yael Yuzon of Sponge Cola for "Segundo" (Written by Paul Armesin)
10. Ace Libre of Never The Strangers for "Sometimes That Happens" (Written by Nino Regalado and Adrienne Sarmiento-Buenaventura)
11. Kean Cipriano of Callalily and Kleggy of Banda Ni Kleggy for "Space" (written by Raffy Calicdan)
12. Six Part Invention for "Time Machine" (written by Kennard Faraon)
DOWNLOAD PHILPOP 2013 SONGS ON ITUNES & MYMUSICSTORE!